Travel Essentials for Honeymoon Couples
Everything is set, and your honeymoon is booked. You have everything in order, except you forgot to pack that one special item. Ah! With this list, you won’t forget anything that you and beloved need for the perfect romantic getaway.
Basic Travel Tips for Honeymoon Vacations
These are the travel tips you should never go on vacation without reading first, and since you might be traveling overseas, these travel essentials are even more important. For travel abroad, we can’t stress this enough: check your passport, visas, and identification before you go.
Here’s some other basic travel essentials:
- Passports, IDs, Visas (if necessary)
- Cash and credit cards
- Copies of all crucial travel documents such as cruise itineraries, reservations, and confirmation numbers
- Travel insurance (if you bought any)
- Emergency contact information
- Prescription medications and a copy of doctor’s prescription (check country for restrictions, Japan recently arrested a woman for an Adderall prescription)
- Phone and phone charger
- High-quality camera
- Wedding thank you cards (layovers, boarding areas, and other airport downtime is perfect for catching up on this)
Bring What You Love and Stay Organized
Need to bring your special hair dryer to tame frizz? No problem! With a coordinated travel accessories, you can pack and organize everything. These “pouch sets” or matching organizers are perfect for post-nuptial vacations.
Celebrate Your Love
You may think it’s cheesy, but you’ll look back and wish you had brought the “just married” t-shirts, hats, and other wearable tokens that celebrate your love. It’s fun to do so, and people are always nicer to just married couples.
There are a few things that can make your trip even more memorable, but don’t stress if there’s not enough room to pack them.
- Massage oils
- Lovingly crafted playlist with you and your SO’s favorite songs
- Small gifts
- Heartfelt love notes
- Tealight candles
Going on a honeymoon is not like any other vacation, but it’s still important to prepare and stay organized, especially if you are planning to travel abroad. As soon as you hit your destination, you’ll likely forget all reason and indulge in each other anyway!