Discover the natural beauty of the La Fortuna region on an action-packed full-day tour that is ideal for people who enjoy outdoors activities. Go on hikes through lush rain forest; visit a butterfly garden and Maleku Indian village; take a dip at La Fortuna waterfall; look for wildlife; and view the Arenal Volcano. Top off the day with a cocktail and a relaxing soak in a natural hot water river.
- Includes lunch and cocktail
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Get an up-close look at Costa Rica’s hidden natural wonders on this Rio Celeste and Llanos de Cortes waterfall tour from Tamarindo. Follow an expert local guide through breathtaking scenery, rugged trails and truly beautiful attractions. This is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers.
- Tour of Rio Celeste and Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
- Experience the beauty of the natural landscapes
- Follow a local guide through stunning rugged terrain
- Round-trip hotel transport and lunch included
Sail away to the tropical paradise of Tortuga Island on this full-day trip from San Jose. Enjoy a cruise across the Gulf of Nicoya to the white sandy beaches and aquamarine waters of this postcard-perfect island. Soak up the sun on the beach, snorkel among tropical fish, or explore the island’s forested trails for a memorable escape. Savor a tasty beachside lunch buffet and relax on the round-trip ride from your San Jose hotel.
- Full-day trip to Tortuga Island with local guide from San Jose
- Look for dolphins, seabirds, and other marine life during the boat cruise through the Gulf of Nicoya
- Enjoy several hours at your leisure to soak up the island beauty
- Explore the hiking trails or swim in the calm sea surrounding Tortuga Island
- Snorkel, share a banana boat ride, or hop into a kayak to paddle along the coast (each at additional expense)
- Savor a tasty buffet lunch served on the beach
- Includes round-trip transport from your central San Jose hotel